Blood donation in English
To become a blood donor
- You must be between 18 and 60 years old.
- You must weigh at least 50 kg.
- You must be healthy.
- You must have a valid Swedish identity document with a Swedish personal identity number.
- Your hemoglobin concentration (Hb) must be at least 125 g/L for women or 135 g/L for men.
During the summer, please call before your visit
Dear English speaking donor,
During the summer (June 13-August 30) – please call us before your visit to ensure we have English speaking staff that day. We can also
book your appointment the same day, over the phone.
- Blodcentralen Skanstull 08-123 642 21
- Blodcentralen Odenplan 08-517 71271
- Blodcentralen Hötorget 08- 217 990
- For donation in our blood buses, please call 08-123 811 11.
Please note that if you were born in an area with malaria and frequently travel to areas with malaria it might be difficult to be a blood donor. Consult the staff for more information!
We are very happy to welcome you!