Blood donation in English
English-speakers are warmly welcome to donate blood in Stockholm.
To become a blood donor
- You must be between 18 and 60 years old.
- You must weigh at least 50 kg.
- You must be healthy.
- You must have a valid Swedish identity document with a Swedish personal identity number.
- Your hemoglobin concentration (Hb) must be at least 125 g/L for women or 135 g/L for men.
Please, visit us!
Blood donation in English is available:
Wednesdays 8am-3pm at Blodcentralen Hötorget, Sveavägen 20 (by the entrance to the underground).
Thursdays, as below.
8am-7pm at Blodcentralen Odenplan, Norrtullsgatan 6.
11am-7pm at Blodcentralen Hötorget, Sveavägen 20.
8am-3pm at Blodcentralen Skanstull, Ringvägen 100.
If you would like to visit us at another site or time, please call us the same day to make sure we have trained English speaking staff there. We can also book your appointment the same day, over the phone.
- Blodcentralen Skanstull 08-616 4221
- Blodcentralen Odenplan 08-517 71271
- Blodcentralen Hötorget 08- 217 990
- For donation in our blood buses, please call 08-58581111 the same day to check availability.
Please note that if you were born in an area with malaria and frequently travel to areas with malaria it might be difficult to be a blood donor. Consult the staff for more information!
We are very happy to welcome you!