Blood donation in English
English-speakers are warmly welcome to donate blood in Stockholm.
To become a blood donor
- You must be between 18 and 60 years old.
- You must weigh at least 50 kg.
- You must be healthy.
- You must have a valid Swedish identity document with a Swedish personal identity number.
- Your hemoglobin concentration (Hb) must be at least 125 g/L for women or 135 g/L for men.
Please, visit us!
Blood donation in English is available:
Wednesdays 8am-3pm at Blodcentralen Hötorget, Sveavägen 20 (by the entrance to the underground).
Starting March 26; we are also open for English-speakers on Thursdays, as below.
8am-7pm at Blodcentralen Odenplan, Norrtullsgatan 6.
11am-7pm at Blodcentralen Hötorget, Sveavägen 20.
8am-3pm at Blodcentralen Skanstull, Ringsvägen 100.
If you would like to visit us at another site or time, please call us beforehand to make sure we have trained English speaking staff there that day.
- Blodcentralen Skanstull 08-616 4221
- Blodcentralen Odenplan 08-517 71271
- Blodcentralen Hötorget 08- 217 990
Please note that if you were born in an area with malaria and frequently travel to areas with malaria it might be difficult to be a blood donor. Consult the staff for more information!
We are very happy to welcome you!