Blood donation in English
English-speakers are warmly welcome to donate blood in Stockholm.
To become a blood donor
- You must be between 18 and 60 years old.
- You must weigh at least 50 kg.
- You must be healthy.
- You must have a valid Swedish identity document with a Swedish personal identity number.
- Your hemoglobin concentration (Hb) must be at least 125 g/L for women or 135 g/L for men.
Please, visit us!
During the summer, June until the end of August – please call us beforehand to make sure we have trained English speaking staff there that day.
- Blodcentralen Skanstull 08-616 4221
- Blodcentralen Odenplan 08-517 71271
- Blodcentralen Hötorget 08- 217 990
Please note that if you were born in an area with malaria and frequently travel to areas with malaria it might be difficult to be a blood donor. Consult the staff for more information!
We are very happy to welcome you!